Okay, so first of all, my name isn’t Lexee. I prefer to remain anonymous as I plan to discuss many private thoughts and controversial topics. All statements made on my blog will be the absolute truth unless aliases are used to protect the identity of others or myself. I will mostly be writing about my life and experiences.
Some facts about me:
- I am a single mother with a nine year old daughter
- I work full time at a hospital as a CNA and am in nursing school pursuing my BSN. I graduate in December of 2019 and then plan on working in adolescent psychiatry.
- My father died of a heroin overdose in 2016 and my younger sister still struggles with heroin addiction. I am a strong recovery advocate
- I have been diagnosed with PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Major Depressive Disorder
- Financial struggles have basically defined my life and I try to find any way I can to make extra money in order to survive